Special Session Organization is highly encouraged. The goal of these special sessions is to provide a forum for focused discussions on new topics or innovative applications of established approaches. A special session could address a particular theme or consist of work done in some particular international project. Sessions of similar topics may be proposed, if needed we will schedule them at different slots over the conference period.
Special Session Proposal Submission
Each organized session should have a minimum of 6 papers that will not be subject to the regular review cycle, the session organizers have full authority in soliciting and accepting papers for the session. Each session is limited to no more than 2 organizers and the session organizer can designate a chair and a co-chair for the session.
Only registered participant can be designated as a session chair to avoid no show onsite. The allocated presentation time for each paper is 20 minutes for invited papers and 15 minutes for contributed papers that includes the time for questions from the audience.
PEDSTC is a community conference, there is no financial subsistence provided for session organizers, session chairs, and invitees. All META participants including session organizers, chairs and invitees are required to register and pay the registration fee.
Selection of invited speakers
Each special session will consist of a minimum of 6 papers, including invited papers and contribution papers related to the topic
Each registered author is limited to presenting no more than 2 papers (including poster papers) at the conference.
A person may not present more than one Invited Paper at the Conference. An exception can be made for Plenary and Keynote speakers (If you have questions, please contact the technical program chair).
Please submit your special session proposals by email to the conference chairs at: email@example.com
Proposals should include:
· Special Session title
· A short description (2-3 lines) & covered topics
· Session organizer(s) and chair(s)
· List of speakers (when available)
Accepted sessions will have their own tracks on the online submission system.
1. Collect high-valued technical contributions by directly contacting the colleagues working in the proposed research field.
2. Remind your invitees to submit their papers directly to your session using the online submission process.
3. You are kindly requested to supervise the review of papers in your session.
4. Please remind the author to pre-register the papers in your session before you arrange the paper orders in your session(s), only registered paper will be scheduled in the program (to avoid no-show).